Maxey Elementary School-Grade Kindergarten - Supply List
- 2 Boxes Crayola Crayons
- 5 Jumbo Glue Sticks
- 1 pair Fiskars scissors (blunt tip)
- 1 box gallon size Ziploc bags
- 1 box sandwich size Ziploc bags
- 1 bottle antibacterial hand sanitizer
- 1 pack large dry erase markers
- 2 packs index cards
- 1 pack of beginner fat pencils
- 4 large erasers
- 1 plastic pencil pouch
- 1– 1 ½ inch 3-ring binder
- 2 plastic pocket folders
- 1 stylus pen
This year’s backpack drive will be different to protect students, school employees and our dedicated volunteers. Because of COVID-19, there will be no Backpack Shops this year, but students will need backpacks with a specific and complete list supplies that they will keep at their desk.
- Now more than ever before, families of our partner school need us.
- 100% of students of our partner schools qualify for free breakfast and lunch at school.
- Loss of income due to the pandemic has put families in a more challenging situation.
Your support helps alleviate their economic anxiety and give them a glimmer of hope.
The supply list this year is critical as they will not be sharing classroom supplies. Here is how you can help!
- You have selected Maxey Elementary School-Grade Kindergarten.
- Shop for an age appropriate backpack and fill it with the supplies listed-Please see supply list below
- Deliver the backpack WITH THE TAG ATTACHED to the front office of Maxey Elementary School, located at 602 E Story Rd, Winter Garden, FL 34787, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- All backpacks are due to the school by August 7
If you are unable to deliver backpacks to our partner school, you may drop backpacks off to the St. Luke’s Sanctuary narthex, during the Personal Prayer Time.
The Sanctuary will be open:
• Tuesdays/Thursdays from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. and 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
• Wednesdays from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
407-876-4991, ext. 285