Habitat for Humanity builds strength, security and self-reliance through homeownership.
Due to the continuing support from local community partners, West Orange Habitat for Humanity is able to provide three new homes to three deserving families on Bethune Avenue in East Winter Garden in 2023!
But, we need your help! We're looking for Volunteers to come out and help with painting, wall building, wrapping, drywall, landscaping, caulking, cabinet/flooring installation, roofing work or other construction activities. Your service to building homes means transforming a blighted neighborhood into a thriving neighborhood and promoting the legacy of homeownership for these families for generations to come. Come out and spend a Saturday giving back with Habitat for Humanity!
St Luke's UMC TEAM BUILD DAY with WEST ORANGE HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
Date: Saturday, April 22, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Depending upon work being done, end time may be earlier.)
Location: 748 Bethune Ave., Winter Garden, FL 34787
Parking is on-site.
- 15-18 volunteers maximum on this build site
- Volunteers must be 17 or older.
- Volunteers must sign a waiver. The waiver will be attached to your confirmation email upon registering. You must print, sign, and bring the waiver with you to the build site.
- Please arrive by 9:00 am prompt for safety instruction. Compliance/insurance require all volunteers to attend the safety training at 9:00 am. You can view a video about Habitat volunteer safety training here: https://hfhaffiliateinsurance.com/volunteer
- All construction instruction, materials, supplies and PPE is provided – no experience necessary.
- Wear closed toe shoes and old clothing you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Plenty of water is provided, but pack and bring your own snacks/lunch.
- Photography is encouraged (pay particular attention to safety in photos!). We’ll start the day with a team photo to share on social media!
407-876-4991, ext. 285
Registration Closes Apr 22 2023 7:00AM