Registration for St. Luke's CDC Summer Camps 2022
St. Luke's CDC Summer Camps for children ages 3-5 as of September 1 of 2022:
Rotations will be based on ages/grades of children.
- June 13-17, July 11-15, July 18-22 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The cost is $150/week/child.
- Children must supply their own lunch.
- Snacks will be provided.
- Children must be potty trained.
- Extended day is available from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for $50 a child for the week.
A late fee may be assessed for any child not picked up by 2:30 p.m.
Here are our Covid Procedures that we have in place for our camps.
All Staff will wear a mask.
We will wash hands before and after each rotation.
We will sanitize all class rooms after we have used them so that they are clean for the next rotations.
Lunch and snack time will be spread out to ensure social distancing.