Registration for Middle School Summer Mission Trip 2022
This year’s Youth Summer Mission Trips, we will be partnered with Metropolitan Ministries in Tampa, FL! There, we will have an impactful opportunity to engage with Metropolitan Ministries’ mission “to care for those experiencing homelessness and those at risk” in an interactive way. We'll immerse ourselves in problems facing our community through activities and service assignments.
Register and pay in full by Monday, April 25 to save $50 (The cost will be the full $350 after April 25). The deadline for registration and payment will be Sunday, May 15 (or when all spots are filled). A deposit & deadline is required for this to provide final counts to the organization and secure transportation.
- Dates: June 5-10
- This is an overnight, week long trip
- Cost: $350 ($150 Deposit due at time of registration)
- Final Payment due by May 15, 2022
- Included in cost: Most Meals, Transportation, Lodging, Education & Supplies for work with Metropolitan Ministries, & Busch Gardens Ticket
- Important forms needing to be downloaded, filled out, and/or notarized (if not already on file), are due along with Final Payments on May 15
PLEASE NOTE... Cost Of Poverty Experience (C.O.P.E.) led by the St. Luke's Missions Team and Poverty Solutions Group, will serve as a mandatory debrief session as part of our missions mission experience. This will take place this fall at St. Luke's. (More info to come)
Early discount will show on the final registration page.