St. Luke's Soccer is open to boys and girls of all skill levels. St. Luke's Sports promotes fun and fellowship. Our league dates begin January 11th 2021 and ends March 6th 2021. Registration includes a Jersey and Trophy .
Age divisions are organized by grade and all are coed divisions
In order to run our league and keep all of our families safe we are adopting a new style of league play. Each division will play and practice on a specified night. Each team will have a 30 minute practice before playing their game each week. We are doing this to help minimize the number of families that are interacting with each other in order to keep everyone safe.
Here are more of our safety protocols we are implementing to help create a safe environment for our children to play soccer.
- Make sure all the soccer balls are sanitized and clean
- Only allow 2 parents/gradians per child to help minimize large numbers
- Players do not have to wear masks when playing, but when they are not playing we ask that they where a mask
- We will be giving all players a St. Luke's Sports neck Gaiter to have and wear
- We are encouraging all parents to wear a mask while they watch their child play soccer
- We will sanitize or replace the soccer balls with clean and sanitized soccer balls in-between halves.
- Goalies will wear gloves
- We will encourage families to stay 6 feet apart from each other and have specific markers to help accomplish this
- Pregame prayer and devotionals will be done spread out
- Players will not high five the opposing team at the end of the game. They will stand at a safe distance to tell the other team good game
- We will follow up with families to make sure each child is safe
- We will ask that if a child is feeling sick that they do not show up to our programing